Terms & Conditions
The website www.allowedin.com and/or any mobile application that facilitates access to the website (together, "Allowed in", “we”, “us” or “the Website”) is owned and operated by Allowed in LIMITED, a Company registered under the laws of England with Company Number 13712923 and registered office at 10 Queen Street, Ipswich, Suffolk, England, IP1 1SS.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE Allowed in WEBSITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, YOU ARE ADVISED NOT TO CONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE ANY LONGER.
DETAILS OF SERVICES OFFERED
Allowed in is a premium membership service that offers its members complimentary tickets to various events all over the United Kingdom under the Terms and Conditions specified below. The events cover a wide range of venues starting from music festivals, theatres, night clubs, sporting venues and many more. Members are simply required to pay a nominal service fee (usually between £3- £6.50) in order to be eligible for enlistment in Allowed in’s complimentary guest list to these events. Since this is a member’s-only premium service that is highly selective in nature, the complimentary tickets may or may not look the same as the full price tickets that are sold directly by the Event Organisers. However, please be assured that such minor differences, if any, does not affect the authenticity, validity or legality of the tickets supplied by Allowed in in any manner whatsoever.
MEMBERSHIP RULES AND CODE OF CONDUCT
For a smooth and hassle-free membership experience, Allowed in requests all its members to kindly take note of the following membership rules and code of conduct –
- Please do not attempt to directly contact the Event Organisers for any question or clarification regarding any event, and must direct all queries to Allowed in instead.
- Please do not pass along or resale the tickets to any friend, family, relative or third party who are not registered members of Allowed in.
- Please do not share, post, or otherwise publicise the complimentary tickets obtained through Allowed in in any public forum, including but not limited to social media, print media, online news websites, blogs, discussion boards or review sites.
- Please do not share any communication received from Allowed in, whether related or unrelated to any particular event, to any third party without our written authorisation.
- Please do not share your account details with any third party or allow any event booking to be made by a non-member using a member account.
- Please do not allow any third party to collect any event ticket on your behalf and must be physically present at the time of collection of ticket and subsequent entry to the event.
- Please do not attempt to change your pre-allocated seating arrangement at the event by directly contacting and negotiating with the Event Organisers.
- Please try to arrive at the event on time and stay for the entire duration of the event without leaving midway and causing unnecessary disturbance for the performers and other attendees.
- You may bring one or more guests of your choice to events which allow such guest entry. However, you must take care not to bring any underage children to an event unless the event is specifically categorised as suitable for children.
- Please make sure to take note of any dress code specifically mentioned for the event and dress appropriately. Allowed in bears no liability if a member’s entry to an event is denied by the Event Organiser for reasons of non-observance of the specified dress code.
- Please do not cancel your attendance at an event without sufficient reason and without prior notice. Service charge of Allowed in is non-refundable irrespective of the time or reason of cancellation.
- If you are found to be habitually cancelling your bookings or failing to attend booked events more than twice in a calendar month, your future invitations to similar complimentary event guest-lists may be significantly monitored and/or restricted.
- Allowed in reserves all rights to accept, refuse, suspend, or cancel the membership of any member at any time with or without notice. Any infringement of these Membership Rules will be dealt with utmost seriousness and may result in temporary or permanent suspension of the relevant member at the sole discretion of Allowed in.
CANCELLED, MODIFIED OR POSTPONED EVENTS
The Event Organiser, at their sole discretion, reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule, substitute or otherwise change the event details and/or vary any or all of the advertised programs, prices, venues, ticket categories, seating arrangements and audience capacity, and Allowed in cannot be held liable for any notification or lack thereof in connection hereto.
- Enlistment of a member in the complimentary guest list of an event is confirmed only after full and complete payment of the Allowed in service fees.
- Allowed in accepts online payment through all international debit and credit cards and adheres to strict industry security standards for payment processing.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that a valid card number and billing address is provided for us to successfully process your payment.
- If your card is issued in a foreign currency other than £GBP, pricing will depend on applicable foreign exchange rates as per your Bank’s rules and regulations.
- In case you have any question about the pricing or method of payment, feel free to reach out to our customer support before making the payment.
- We do not store any financial information including card details from our customers and accept no liability for any error in any third-party payment gateway under any circumstances whatsoever.
- You agree not to sell, resell, reproduce, duplicate, copy, lease, distribute, redistribute, publish, modify or exploit for any commercial purposes, any complimentary ticket supplied by Allowed in under any circumstances whatsoever.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions you represent and warrant that all tickets are purchased for your personal use and enjoyment only.
- Unauthorised resale of tickets may attract criminal penalties under applicable laws.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS RESERVED
- Unless otherwise stated, Allowed in and/or its licensors own any and all intellectual property rights in the Website, whether registered or unregistered.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you understand and agree to not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute, in any manner, any material on or from Allowed in, including text, graphics, logos and designs for any purpose whatsoever or allow any third party to do so.
- Please notify us immediately if you believe any content found on or linked to by this Platform violates your intellectual property rights.
ACCEPTABLE USE OF WEBSITE
In order to maximize your user experience in using Allowed in, and avoid, eliminate or minimize disruptive activities, we kindly ask you not to:
- use Allowed in in any way or take any action that may undermine, disrupt, damage or manipulate its working functionality, performance, availability or accessibility;
- copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify or create derivative works of Allowed in, or any updates or any part thereof;
- use Allowed in in any manner that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent any affiliation with another person, entity, or association, use false IP addresses or headers, or otherwise conceal your identity for any purpose;
- violate, plagiarize, or infringe on the rights of third parties, including without limitation copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, publicity or other proprietary rights;
- use data collected from Allowed in for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- Allowed in reserves the right to restrict access to areas of this Website, or indeed this entire Website, at Allowed in’s discretion.
- If Allowed in provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this Website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
- Allowed in may disable your user ID and password at Allowed in’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
Please note this Website is provided “as is” and Allowed in makes no representations or warranties in relation to this Website or the information and materials provided on this Website.
Specifically, Allowed in does not warrant that:
- this Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- However, nothing in these terms and conditions will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit, including but not limited to
- death or personal injury caused by Allowed in’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Allowed in; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Allowed in to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Allowed in will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this Website:
- to the extent that the Website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- These limitations of liability apply even if Allowed in has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Allowed in, its officers, directors, employees, agents, consultants, representatives and agents from and against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Allowed in to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute) incurred or suffered by Allowed in arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
BREACHES OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Without prejudice to Allowed in’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Allowed in may take such action as it deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the Website, prohibiting you from accessing the Website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the Website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the Website and/or bringing appropriate court proceedings against you.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Allowed in in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this Website.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and all disputes will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Suffolk.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, such invalidity will not affect the enforceability of any other part or provision of this Agreement.
- Allowed in may transfer sub-contract or otherwise deal with its rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
- Allowed in may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- If you have any further questions, comments or requests regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com
These Terms and Conditions were last updated in March 2022.